Today we enjoyed a perfect sunny day in historic Fredericksburg at the Admiral Nimitz Museum. Born on the 35th anniversary of D-Day myself, we decided it would be fun to spend the 71st anniversary honoring and learning more about a WWII hero from our neck of the woods—Admiral Chester Nimitz, a “German Texan” from the quaint and touristy town of Fredericksburg. Below are some of the day’s highlights.
- Hope Is the Anchor of the Soul April 5, 2017
- Nine Years Today October 20, 2016
- Under Construction July 21, 2016
- Ted Cruz—The Man for the Hour February 20, 2016
- Great Necessities Call Out Great Virtues December 26, 2015
- The Turleys Meet Ted Cruz December 24, 2015
- Just Try Resisting These Eyes! November 12, 2015