We enjoyed our time off on our anniversary this year by visiting a nearby antebellum plantation called Rippavilla. Owned by French Huguenot descendant and Southern gentleman Nathaniel Francis Cheairs, IV (who also rode alongside General Forrest), this massive Greek-revival style mansion was constructed before the War of Northern Aggression and even saw some action during the war as a military headquarters and make-shift hospital for the wounded. Below are some of our favourite snapshots from the day.
- Hope Is the Anchor of the Soul April 5, 2017
- Nine Years Today October 20, 2016
- Under Construction July 21, 2016
- Ted Cruz—The Man for the Hour February 20, 2016
- Great Necessities Call Out Great Virtues December 26, 2015
- The Turleys Meet Ted Cruz December 24, 2015
- Just Try Resisting These Eyes! November 12, 2015