Also while in Virginia—and just the day after we visited Montpelier—we had the pleasure of a quick trip to the home of our third president, Thomas Jefferson. Our time was rather limited there, but we still managed to go on the house tour and walk around the property a bit, including a visit to the grave site where Jefferson is buried. Below are a few of our favorite photos from the visit. Enjoy!
- Hope Is the Anchor of the Soul April 5, 2017
- Nine Years Today October 20, 2016
- Under Construction July 21, 2016
- Ted Cruz—The Man for the Hour February 20, 2016
- Great Necessities Call Out Great Virtues December 26, 2015
- The Turleys Meet Ted Cruz December 24, 2015
- Just Try Resisting These Eyes! November 12, 2015