As a Christian father on the lookout for ways to inspire my sons to godliness and principled living, I was grateful for the opportunity to attend the Ted Cruz rally in Trussville, Alabama with my family. I had no idea, however, that we would end up meeting him face to face and my boys would have the chance to talk with him and shake his hand. Calvin in particular was on cloud nine, and I have a feeling he’ll look back on that experience as one which holds special significance to him in a way that prompts him towards excellence.
- Hope Is the Anchor of the Soul April 5, 2017
- Nine Years Today October 20, 2016
- Under Construction July 21, 2016
- Ted Cruz—The Man for the Hour February 20, 2016
- Great Necessities Call Out Great Virtues December 26, 2015
- The Turleys Meet Ted Cruz December 24, 2015
- Just Try Resisting These Eyes! November 12, 2015